Information Collection Practices
- General Policy: No personally identifiable information, such as your name or address, is automatically collected from your visit to the Site. We collect personally identifiable information from you only if you sign up for a newsletter or contact us including: Your name, Your email address, and Message details you send with inquiries.You are able to change your personal information by emailing us or use our contact form by clicking the “Contact” tab of the Site. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can contact us and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
- Third Party Tracking: As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and other sites listed below can track you through this Site as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes. Google participates in the NIA opt out program. You can visit this link to no longer be tracked by Google and Google properties such as Google Plus. You can also visit the following sites to read their privacy policies and how they track individuals across the web:
- Automatic Collection: Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
Use of Information
- Personal Information: We will not share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered by us or to comply with the law. Examples of such services include, but are not limited to, third parties providing email facilitation and hosting.
- Anonymous Information: We use anonymous information to analyze our Site traffic. In addition, we may use anonymous IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our Site, or to display the content according to your preferences. Traffic and transaction information may also be shared with business partners and advertisers on an aggregate and anonymous basis. Your personal information will not be detailed in this aggregate data.
- Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (1) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Company, (2) protect and defend the rights or property of Company or the users of the Site, or (3) act under exigent circumstances to protect the safety of the public or users of the Site.
- DMCA Claim Disclosures: We comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, better known as the “DMCA”. Should we receive a claim of copyright infringement, we will comply with the safe harbor requirements of the DMCA. Part of that compliance may require the disclosure of your identity if you are either the allegedly infringing party or the party filing the copyright infringement complaint.
- California Eraser Law: If you are a minor and wish to request the removal of any content you have created and uploaded to the Site, please use the Contact function on the Site to make your request. Please note the removal of content from this Site does not necessarily mean it cannot be found elsewhere on the Internet. Search engines and archive sites regularly index the Internet and make copies of website content.
Identifiable information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online forms, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Third Party Links
If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form by clicking the “Contact” tab of the Site.You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org